Thursday, April 23, 2015

Easter brunch and New Things


 Ted was away on Easter weekend, so we tried our best to have fun without him (but missed him). On the way home from church Dorathea invited all the neighborhood kids to an Egg Hunt in our yard.  I was expecting lunch guests so I darted around the kitchen while they darted around the yard hiding eggs.













When lunch and egg hunts finished.  We lounged in the back yard with friends.  I have a plate of homeaid cream cheese danishes to my left and a giant latte in front of me.  Backyard heaven. Life is better when the dishes are far away.




Next selfies on the back porch;





Ted and I are praying about lots of jobs and things this April. Seeing new things on the horizon. We are hopeful and full of faith. Things are not easy (don't be deceived by pretty photos!) but life is hard and good, frightening, but I refuse to be afraid. Hopefully soon I won't be so vauge!

"She laughs with no fear of the future" Proverbs 31

Jesus has conquered all my fears.  He lives and so I live. I choose to live in the brave and the beautiful.


Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment